ROTJ E11 greeblies interest

TANGO'D FETT

After offering the ESB greeblies I was wondering if there is any interest in these. I used to sell these on e bay but stopped a couple of years back but still have the molds so if anyone needs any or there is a need for a run i could start one in the relevant section :)

YWBUP9T.jpg

here they are fitted to a blaster I made-

2x0EgDj.jpg

ignore the price ,this was what i had them up for then and can do them cheaper now and minus the mag.

Steve

Sure, come out with these after I scoured the world for my RoTJ greeblies. These are great bits. The other difficult parts to find are the appropriate front sight, the muzzle (front end of the barrel), and the forward D-ring holder.

Oh yeah I do the muzzle as well Shawn !! oops forgot that :lol:

Yeah can easily do the U channel too Vern

I usually make the front sights from ali sheet and the rear sights I convert from a sterling one,front d-ring is made from a piece of chain and just a strip of ali bent round it , what i will do is look into making some molds as i have a real MGC front a and rear sight that i used on this aluminium ROTJ E11 i built for myself -Le4vFMG.jpgDycgCef.jpgYZMPaDz.jpg

If you make a full RoTJ set available I would be interested in picking them up from you. It never hurts to have spare parts around.