ATTN: All customers from Sonnenschein

Sonnenschein

Sorry to hear about this, but glad you have reconsidered.

I am going to be picky about who I sell to as well, I think this is a good idea.

Joe

Thanks, Joe

Agreed. But I think that even if I had some "proof" for paypal, some "bad apple" still could claim "not as described" and still get their money back and keeping the product, right? I guess this is still a "trust matter", otherwise the FISD will become some kind of Ebay...

Karin

Thanks, Joe

Agreed. But I think that even if I had some "proof" for paypal, some "bad apple" still could claim "not as described" and still get their money back and keeping the product, right? I guess this is still a "trust matter", otherwise the FISD will become some kind of Ebay...

Karin

Once in a while I will get " I didnt receive my stuff". So I always ask them for a transaction ID and a correct mailing address. If I can verify both I will resend the item. You WILL have people who will try to get free stuff. One person I sent to did the "I didnt receive my stuff" thing multiple times on a couple orders. I was never sure if he was telling the truth or not. You cant be sure. You can only hope that they are being honest. In the end I just want everyone to be happy with their stuff. The post has lost about 3-5% of my shipments worldwide. The worst places are Spain and Australia for me.

Edited by TK-4510

Hi Karin.

I just wanted to say that I was extremely impressed both times I ordered from you. I was really new to the hobby when I ordered the d-rings and later the handguards. Both arrived very quickly, and I had one of those awestruck moments when I opened the handguards package--here in my hand were authentic, accurate stormtrooper pieces. At that point, I didn't even have armor yet. It was very exciting and a little humbling too! I must admit that I kept the envelopes around for quite a while because I don't think I had ever gotten mail from Austria before... :)

My experience with you helped shape my impression of the people involved in this hobby--it's not a money making venture, but really a labor of love. I'm sure that there are exceptions to the rule, but this forum has not disappointed me. It really is about troopers helping troopers. You embody that idea, and I'm grateful for it.

Although I'm still in the build phase, one of these days in the coming months, you'll hopefully see a proud new EIB TK with some fantastic handguards and a d-ring. Be proud of the work you have done!

Thanks again!

Eric O.