TE armor

testa

Welcome Albert!

You seem to have done your research if you know TE armor and know that Rubies is... well... what it is.

I would suggest staying away from eBay.

That looks like a recast TE.

The ab plate confuses me a bit though because, while "soft" like a recast, it has the little "cut out" in the place for the left side buttons.

Ah well...

You can get great armor from the source very easily... so I'd say do your research here and do that.

My advice.

Item description: for auction is a set of ANH Stormtrooper armor cast from the well known T*E suit of armor

Seller: makerofthings

Verdict: recast suit from a known recaster. :duimomlaag:

Two things:

1. Please post an introduction in the New Member Introductions section

2. Please spend some time (actually, lots of time) researching this forum before making a purchase committment. We are all here to help, but you need to do your part as well.

Moving this topic to the "Ebay Armor" section.

Welcome. :)

My rubies was approved after great effort and work. It was also very expensive material wise to upgrade the rubies. Costing me almost as much as a new suit of proper armor would have.

Bottom line is you have 2 choices. Toss the rubies on ebay and pass your bad luck to another unsuspecting person or use it to "learn" on. TK armor building takes alot of skill and patience. You will earn both working on a rubies mod thats for sure :P

I have a build thread on here somewhere that I cant seem to find. Heres a link to the upgraded suit I did on my first Troop. http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=10965&st=0&p=137129entry137129

Honestly? If they are not on this list:

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=11538

They are not considered reputable for one or more of the following reasons:

1) They are recasters (in the bad sense of the word)

2) The quality is bad

3) The prices are unreasonable

4) The service is poor

The reality is that anyone on the list we provide has been vetted for quality, service, etc. over numerous transactions. If you venture to EBay, you are truly on your own and buyer beware.

Honestly? If they are not on this list:

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=11538

They are not considered reputable for one or more of the following reasons:

1) They are recasters (in the bad sense of the word)

2) The quality is bad

3) The prices are unreasonable

4) The service is poor

The reality is that anyone on the list we provide has been vetted for quality, service, etc. over numerous transactions. If you venture to EBay, you are truly on your own and buyer beware.

How have I not seen this list... :blink:

BOOK MARK ED!!!!