Woodchuck needs some help.

WoodChuck

Woodchuck here. I know it's summer time and that the economy is still bad, and the cost of CV is high.

I understand money's tight.

I just finished a run of Dc-15 long rifles that took a month to build, and now troopers are cancelling their

orders. I think a non-refundable deposit should be allowed to be sent at time of order placement

to at least cover some of the cost of building supplies.

I am sure other vendors are having the same problem.

I am up to the BFG T-21 project on the list. This is a RARE opportunity to own one of my version of this blaster.

I will make only four of them if there is enough interest and CONFIRMED payment. LOL

Thanks

WoodChuck

I don't think a non-refundable deposit is unreasonable. Your stuff is always great and takes a lot of time and effort and materials, and you shouldn't be out of pocket for them. I say ask for a 30% non refundable deposit when ordering, and the balance when it's completed.

I must say that I have had pretty good luck with people following through on their orders (for which I am very grateful) but I do have a policy of securing an order with a deposit. This ensures that my basic supply costs are covered prior to purchasing what I need to make it. After all, this is a hobby for us all, and sometimes life gets in the way of buying those fun things we really want, but just can't justify letting the bills pile up for.

I agree i am on the list for a T21 pm sent.

I understand cicumstances change from day today and troopers place order's then pullout their should be a deposit paid to cover some cost's i have done this( paid a deposit) on a few occassion's for some item's from members on the forums.I have never ordered then cancelled an item personally that's me as i think it could make it harder to get specific kits from member's and over pricing kits.

This is only my point and don't want to offend anyone.

jk :td:

I always thought that for sale items had to be constructed already?

doing a potential run via a deposit and signup list seems to attract troopers who

:"think" they are going to have the money...

I would make them, then sell them.