My ANH Stunt

Thought I'd post some pics of my ANH Stunt armor I've been picking away at for like 1 1/2 yrs now. Still plenty of stuff to refine, need to adjust my strapping, wire my helmet, etc. but hopefully I can get 501st approval soon.

100_0109.jpg

100_0110.jpg

100_0111.jpg

100_0112.jpg

100_0113.jpg

100_0114.jpg

You may want to trim/shape the thighs, but other than that yeah I'd say head on over to the EIB area and get your request thread going :)

Well there is plenty I have to do before EIB, I have more accurate gloves/handguards on order, my blaster still needs some details added, I need to touch up the paint on my helmet in a few spots, and otherwise just get the armor settled better first. Thanks for the support though, wouldn't have gotten this far without the incredible resources of this site and its community.

Well i know right now they are sitting to low because I need to strap my ab/kidneys up like four inches. You should see black on the knee just for mobility, right now I can walk in them but not very well. I post pics later today or tomorrow once I've moved them up.

Looking good! We'll be glad to have you trooping with us up here in Alaska. If you want I can show you a way to get rid of the shoulder plate straps that run across your biceps. I've also got the get Rob's done to before we go to CV.

Edited by eskimojoe37

Looking good! I agree with Paul, the bottoms of the thighs could be slimmed down in size. I would open up the back seam of the thighs, close it a hair tighter up top, and close it a lot more at the bottom. Just leave enough room so that you can get a few fingers under the lower edge of each side of the thigh when you're wearing them.