Converting FX bucket to AT-AT?

I bought as an temporary solution an FX bucket and plan is to upgrade this to comply with EIB. A thought popped into mind, if this would be convertible to AT-AT. Has anyone done this? :lol:

I'm not sure. Never heard of it. I think the AT-AT helmet based on the TIE-fighter helmet (according to SW-helmets), so I think it would be a lot more work to convert a TK-helmet. Cool thought anyways! :)

I bought as an temporary solution an FX bucket and plan is to upgrade this to comply with EIB. A thought popped into mind, if this would be convertible to AT-AT. Has anyone done this? :lol:

It can be done, a TIE Pilot can be done with a X-wing rebel pilot helmet and the front faceplate of a TK, it is doable, you just need to work a little more

you would be better off with:

1. sell the fx bucket.

2. get a ATAT kit. go over to the armored calvary board, they can hook you up.

3. or be really creative, spend more money, have more fun and do it yrself... you can get a nice xwing helmet HIPS kit over on rebel leigion board for ~$80 to 100.

you would be better off with:

1. sell the fx bucket.

2. get a ATAT kit. go over to the armored calvary board, they can hook you up.

3. or be really creative, spend more money, have more fun and do it yrself... you can get a nice xwing helmet HIPS kit over on rebel leigion board for ~$80 to 100.

I have seen many examples done this way (FX face plate with TIE/X wing helm. But it just looks ugly, like it was built to fit Jay lenos and or Popeyes big chin,lol . As previously mentioned a TK face plate works/looks a thousand times better than fx.