ebay armour

camdan2004

Bill, I wasn't trying to be harsh in this situation. I have had similar situations with items off of Ebay with people who have 100% feedback as well. By six weeks going by and not hearing anything from the seller, wouldn't you be bothered by that? Since the seller has not communicated with Allen in anyway, Ebay would like to document this, so if it is necessary to escalate the claim, Ebay will have all the information at hand to make their decision. The resolve center is not only to protect the buyer, but the seller, also. I wasn't trying to send anyone out with pitch forks and torches to drag this person out, but only to say that you do an option to resolve this.

When I purchased the armor I warried because of lacking of communication with the seller. After he apologized by saying he has a job which sometimes take him away from a computer. Finally all went fine.

When I purchased the armor I warried because of lacking of communication with the seller. After he apologized by saying he has a job which sometimes take him away from a computer. Finally all went fine.

The seller just needs to get a portable device like a blackberry, so they can take care of business ;) He can get one on Ebay :D

So all in all, would you recommend this? For a beginner like me?

Hi Stig,

I see that this is your first post...Welcome to the FISD! :salute:

I don't want to talk about this armor or seller anymore. I will state that there is alot of great vendors that are on the FISD, Like TM, ATA, TE2, T/MC, AM RT-Mod... Just start here:http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showforum=38 You will find what you are looking for....

BTW, Stig, you might want to introduce yourself in the new members area, so everyone can welcome you and get to know ya :D Here is the link:http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showforum=5

Edited by RogueTrooper

It means you the main question has already been addressed, and now you guys are focusing on a side issue that is not yielding a resolution, and thus it's time to probably close this thread.

Please understand I'm not trying to pick on you at all, just trying to ensure the threads don't get too far off topic is all.

And with that I'm closing the thread. There are some good questions, but I'm going to ask that they be broken out in to their own topics.