ABS and HIPS material

Use it for what? Are you trying to pull your own armor?

It seems that you can find ABS suppliers simply by googling "ABS plastic sheet".

I didn't bother checking his profile, but I did notice the post count. And I still wonder what he wants to do with raw plastic.

Tanner, it would help to post an introduction in the New Member Introductions section and provide a bit of info about yourself and what you're looking to accomplish.

Sculpting and pulling your own armor requires a considerable investment in time, skill, and money. For what you'll spend for a proper setup, you can get a top-of-the-line kit for a fraction of the cost.

I realize you're on a teenager's budget, but there are kits available here for a wide range of budgets. Spending some time(actually, a lot of time) reading the threads here will help to find something reasonably affordable.

Sculpting and pulling your own armor requires a considerable investment in time, skill, and money. For what you'll spend for a proper setup, you can get a top-of-the-line kit for a fraction of the cost.

I realize you're on a teenager's budget, but there are kits available here for a wide range of budgets. Spending some time(actually, a lot of time) reading the threads here will help to find something reasonably affordable.

Thank you for the advice. I was able to find a troopermaster kit for someone of my size but I have not yet been able to get a idea of the price.

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_0806

If there is and image error I apolagize. I am about 6'4 and just over 242 ibs. My goal weight is 210ibs and once my leg heals I will do hikes with light to heavy packs, do a 2-5 mile run 3-4 times a week and work on my diet ( I will be abil to do this sence school for me is out the 25th).

At your size and assuming you have a typical teenager's budget, I'd seriously go with either an AM or an RT-Mod kit. It may take you working a summer job to swing it, but that's a lot less time than it would take to be able to pay for a TM, and you're much more likely to be able to make either one fit.

And yes, both AM and RT Mod are made of ABS. Both are also relatively easy to assemble.