Armor is my Anti-Drug

SirDenzington89

Whats up everybody?

Ive been away for a couple months. Truth is ive been battling a drug addiction for a year. Thankfully I dont have to do it by myself anymore. Now ive been clean for a almost a month. I'm in therepy to help me get over the grip of addiction and I am now getting back to my ATA kit that I neglected for months in the corner of my room, I couldnt fit it into my busy schedule of getting high everyday. Working on my kit has now become my "anti-drug" haha. It really helps to get my mind focused in another way. Well anyway, sorry to get all personal here. Im hoping to get my suit done (id say its about 85% done at this point) and get admitted to the 501at by June so I can troop the Star Wars Concert in Raleigh. You guys are great

-Jonathan

I applaud you for your courage and dedication. :) Take your time, and enjoy your build. Even when it's done, you can always go back and improve things - it's a great way to focus on a hobby and I'm glad to see it helps put your mind at ease.

Stay strong trooper! We'll be watching and supporting you along the way!

Great Jonathan!

I never needed drugs cause i kept busy with a hobby i loved (biking) and that kept me focused and happy everyday.

Focusing on your hobby and your good friends is a good habit that will keep you away from that.

Congratulations.

Pat :D

Great job Jonathan, just wait for the "high" you get from seeing the looks on peoples faces when you start trooping, nothing matches it.

And remember your brothers and sisters at FISD are always here for you if you need to vent/unload :D

Edited by Shooter

Good for you! Building armor is a great way to take your mind of of things. Ever since I got my armor. I have been adicted to building. By reading posts here and on Carida's stite and other sites as well. The funniest is going to stores and looking at glues, boots and other parts to help with building. Also, I enjoy bikeriding like Quebectrooper, teaching myself keyboard and photography, and reading books. and also prayer.

We alll are pulling for you and are here to help!

Andy