my friend is looking for kids armor

My friend Jay from Badlands Garrison (BH-8957) is looking for good kids armor. Anyone have any leads?

Hey all!!

Ok, so our youngest of 3 boys lives and breathes Star Wars....takes after dear old dad...lol...so I'm posting to ask if anyone knows of any trusted place to get a full set of child Stormtrooper and Clone armor made the same out of the same materials as the ones worn in the Legion? He's 12 if that helps.

I've heard of an Imperial Cadet thing that's supposed to be going on or in development and I'm still trying to find out all of the details there, so I would love to get some TK and / or Clone armor for him (and possibly our middle son should he decide he's really into it).

This way when I'm - and hopefully soon my wife - are trooping, they can take part in some way and feel they are a part of the Legion until they hit old enough to fully and officially join up. Yes, at least one, the youngest, is already planning to join when he hits 18. It's awesome. LOL

My junior armour won't fit a 12 year old unfortunately. There are kits available on ebay that are smaller than adult versions, designed for kids and can be trimmed down. It's more FX based as you can see on the left here-

wvH0mcI.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

• 4 weeks later...