Star Garrison Officers

mattastic13

Are there any officers of the Star Garrison here? Since getting my TK ID on Feb 14 I have been trying to log on to the Star Garrison forum to see about any events that I can get involved in but I cannot log in.

I believe the problem stems from signing up before I was 501st because it says that I don't have the proper privileges. I have sent several emails to the staff but no response.

I really want to troop but don't know of any events.

Matt

Hey, Matt!

Not quite ready to really start my armor until after my wedding at the end of the month, but... have been in and out of touch with Jim from the North Texas Squad, and John Laurel here in San Antonio. Will PM you some info... though I don't know if it's still accurate...

These were contacts suggested to me for help with the Star Garrison Boards....

What I do know is that the next troop here in San Antonio is for the Relay for Life at the Medical Center on March 26th. I leave for my wedding in Florida early on the 27th, and I only have a helmet started, so I don't know if I'll get to make it out there (though I will try!!)

And of course Star Wars in Concert coming up in June...

LaterDays!!

- Berban

Edited by Berbs42

Are there any officers of the Star Garrison here? Since getting my TK ID on Feb 14 I have been trying to log on to the Star Garrison forum to see about any events that I can get involved in but I cannot log in.

I believe the problem stems from signing up before I was 501st because it says that I don't have the proper privileges. I have sent several emails to the staff but no response.

I really want to troop but don't know of any events.

Matt

Matt,

I am The Star Garrison PR officer. I can't directly help you on this problem but I will forward it on to the South Texas Squad leader (Chris Smith). He is a fine gentleman and will take care of you.

Jim, TK6294

Matt,

I am The Star Garrison PR officer. I can't directly help you on this problem but I will forward it on to the South Texas Squad leader (Chris Smith). He is a fine gentleman and will take care of you.

Jim, TK6294

Matt,

Give the login in a try now. Our Webmaster thinks he fixed your issue....