Brian Muir signing in America!

vadersculptor

We'd love to have you in Seattle (or even Portland, or Vancouver) too!

Canada calls !! :D Our good friend who looked after Lindsay and I in Toronto over 30 years ago recently stayed with us in England.She now lives in Vancouver and has given us an open invite so maybe............

Brian

Edited by vadersculptor

YES!!! SWEET!! BRILLIANT!! it's some travel time... But to meet You Brian, it's worth it :duim:

Sculpt me there!!!

Hey Brian, you need to contact the Florida Garrison and get them there for this :dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper:

Here is their direct link: http://www.fl501st.com/

The sooner you contact the Florida Garrison, the more time they will have to get as many troops there for you.

Looking forward to meeting you!!!

YES!!! SWEET!! BRILLIANT!! it's some travel time... But to meet You Brian, it's worth it :duim:

Sculpt me there!!!

Hey Brian, you need to contact the Florida Garrison and get them there for this :dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper:

Here is their direct link: http://www.fl501st.com/

The sooner you contact the Florida Garrison, the more time they will have to get as many troops there for you.

Looking forward to meeting you!!!

Thanks for the info - I've sent an email to the Florida Garrison.

See you there!!

Brian

Edited by vadersculptor

We would love to see you make it to California! I have really enjoyed your book.

Enjoy your trip! :D

I'm pleased you enjoyed the book, Christaan and would be more than happy to sign in California anytime soon. If the invite comes I'll let you know :dancing-trooper:

Brian

Edited by vadersculptor