TM vs RT-mod vs TE2 size comparison pictures?

tk0000

I'm looking for side by side pictures of the armor parts of TE2, TM, and RT-mod for size reference. I've seen the RT-mod vs AP pictures. AP is to small for me to comfortably troop in. I have owned FX and currently own AP an TE2. Thanks for any pictures.

Edited by tk0000

I don't have any comparing a completed TM, but I used to with an RT & several TE2's. I'll see if I can dig it up.

FWIW, there is more variation in how you assemble the helmet than in size between the TE derived helmets (99% true). The RT is a wee bit bigger but you can make a TE2 seem larger than an RT. If you really want size then you have to go for an MRCE or better yet MRCE Brian A. improved.

RT Mod was sculpted specifically for bigger guys (according to his website, Rob used himself as the body cast model - and he is in the 6'+, 200lb+ range), so it would definitely be the biggest of the three.

Yeah I'm 6' 200ish lbs. I can barely squeeze into AP. I busted out the TE2 and trimmed the thighs today for test fit. Even with the back trimmed with wide as possable spacing TE2 is a tight fit, actually tighter than the AP by a hair. I will post pics. My first armor was FX I shimmed the back and it was snug but wearable. I'm really bummed. I don't mind shimming a little but I don't want to have huge cover strips or out of proportion joints behind the cover strips sticking out. I read TM and RT has bigger thighs. I guess I really need demintions too. An overall bigger armor is probably what I need for trooping. Dies RT make Paitable HDPE or just ABS?

RT Mod was sculpted specifically for bigger guys (according to his website, Rob used himself as the body cast model - and he is in the 6'+, 200lb+ range), so it would definitely be the biggest of the three.

I tried the website but it does not show up on my iPhone. It uses flash player. I will check it out later. I'm too lazy to walk in the other room and get one the laptop lol. Joking . . . I will check it out. Thanks.