AM Armor question...

I got my new AM armor kit in early January... the build is coming along well but I've run into an issue. How do you tell which shin is right and left? The instructions are kinda vague and seem reverse of what looks more natural to me. Any pics of a completed set would be a big help! ;)

Not identical...outside right and outside left have "strip" at the back that over laps the inside plate. I can take a pic tonight for reference......

Man, that would be great!!! Thank you. :)

Ideally, I would use a washer designed for the back of the rivet so that it pulls the 2 parts together. In a punch, another piece of plastic works but if the hole is even slightly too big, the rivet could pop out under pressure.

Ideally, I would use a washer designed for the back of the rivet so that it pulls the 2 parts together. In a punch, another piece of plastic works but if the hole is even slightly too big, the rivet could pop out under pressure.

Panda, that's what I was thinking. I am looking at all types of options before I start on my legs this weekend.

Panda, that's what I was thinking. I am looking at all types of options before I start on my legs this weekend.

Ran out of washers so I doubled the plastic, made the whole a tight fit and used a bit longer rivet so good coverage, not worried too much. If it comes lose will drill it out and redo with washers.....