I know it's a tired question

Hey there FISD, i'm working on a star wars fan film (i promise it's better than the star wars special), and i need a set of armor. My friend has some really old FX armor, but when he put it together he used rivets and therefore blew away the movie quality of it.

On Bikerscout when i built my scout armor EBTrooper sent me a list that disclosed the actual names for the makers of the armor, and i was wondering if there is anything like that here. (NOTE: he emailed the list to me of course)

Thanks to all that answer the same question i'm sure you guys have heard a thousand times before. Ill make sure to keep you guys informed on the film's production as it goes on. :D

I would suggest paypal, its like the money of the internet.

haha yeah, sorry i might have posed the question wrong. Where should i look into getting it from? Is it a personal transaction or is it like Kropserkel where they still have a website.

I'd also suggest you contacting the detachment armorer and update your membership status if you're 501st. It will also give you access to the private boards, if you take my meaning.