Phiten compression gear

So a buddy of mine has become an authorize dealer for Phiten products. If you're not aware of their products, they make products using "aqua-titanium," which tend to help with fatigue and many other things. I have no idea how this stuff works, but for some reason it does. I've been using a Phiten necklace for 2 years now and it totally helps with fatique and has helped with chronic headaches I get. The only time I take it off is when I shower.

Anyway, my buddy told me the have moisture wicking compression gear. He's hooking me up with a top and leggings to try out. I'm thinking if this stuff works half as well as the necklaces do, this stuff could be a blessing for troopers! I'm gonna try it our and give it a couple good troops before I give it my blessing. The retail on the stuff is not cheap, but since I've known the guy for years and he's been a big local supported of the 501st, I'm sure he could give us discounts if we ordered in bulk.

Stay tuned! I can't want to try this stuff out!