MRCE Tube Stripe placement

I couldn't find any particular video on how to replace the tube stripes... I tried my best at placing them but don't know how it turned out (I tend to be terrible at keeping fine details)....keep note that chances are I will replace them again, and redo the entire area again next time there's an armor party considering the fact that using white out is generally not the best idea (both the strips or the liquid)

but how is this for placement?

vdlatra.jpg

RFj3WKu.jpg

Im no pro but with the decal size and angle you have to work with its basically where it has to be unless you reduce the amount of bars. I think (someone correct me if im wrong) that you can have from 9-15 and be ok. However check this site-----

Tons and tons of awesome pics for helmets of all kinds there.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

Hey Robert,

Screen used Helmets had 11 to 16 Tubestripes generally, depending on the Helmet.

If you look at the "Move Along" Helmet. It has 11 tubestripes on the right and 16 tubesripes on the left.

But the "STOP THAT SHIP" Helmet, has 13 tubestripes on right and left.

There is also a trooper in the scene where they are looking for Princess Leia on the Tantive IV that is missing his tubestipes totally. But I don't that CRL cleared. LOL!!!

If you are looking at the Hero helmets, (the actual ones that Han and Luke wore), Han had 11 tubestipes on the right and 13 tubestipes on the left. Luke had 13 on both, left and right.

The sticker placement looks good, but the sticker itself, looks a little too large for the area. Are the stickers from an FX kit? If it is a sticker kit from an FX, it is going to be way too big for an MRCE. Mike TK-4510, should have replacement tubestriping stickers for you MRCE. Look him up under the members and PM to see what he has. He should have what you are looking for.

Tom

Yepp, Mike´s Decals are Great.

:D

See the Stripes on my modded MR CE

-----

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020