Daetrin

hey anyone here really good at photoshop. Im trying to get the logo in a high res. I found out that its Papyrus text/font. I have a papyrus font that is slightly different. apparently that for does however exist. Its just a different verson from the one i have.

Im making this into a print 13x19 at 300 dpi, and i need the text to be atl east 8" long at 300 dpi. Couldn't find an existing logo that was big enough, so i figured id make my own. I have all the settings and filters figured out, all i need is some one that that could apply the filters for me and send me the file (someone that has the font).

http://powkang.files.wordpress.com/2009/12...rus-avatar2.jpg

Alex

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the font i have, i actually already modified it slightly to look more like the real one.

however, if i understand this correctly, there is an actual font that is what was used

091223-papyrus-avatar2.jpg

thats what im looking for. As you can see from the one i made. i can get the coloring and effects pretty darn close. all i need is the right shapes (font) and ill be able to make my own at a good high res as i need it.