ATTENTION ALL TROOPERS!

Topgun

If any one gets a E-mail from an Abigail Niel or person asking for help with money, DELETE IT NOW the person is claming to be a 20 year old student in need of getting 4 million dollars into the US from a dead relitive. This is laundering. I dont know how this person got my email so everyone beware.

heres the letter

From Abigail Niel

Dearest One,

I am very sorry if I may violate your policy or in any way or hurt your feelings by intruding into your privacy, actually, I am sincerely in need of your assistance. Please don't be offended. I felt I could make a good friend with you.

First and foremost and brief self introduction, I am Abigail Niel i am , 20 years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs. Johnson Niel My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of COTE D’ IVOIRE.

During his days he was poisoned by his business associates who connived with his relative in one of their outings on a business trip and since then was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was a baby.

Before the death of my father in August 2007 he called the secretary who was with him at the hospital and told her that he had a sum of $4.5 million US DOLLARS (Four million five hundred thousand USD) He said he used my name to Deposit the funds with a security company as his only daughter, as well as the next of kin to the money.

He also explained that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his relatives that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer these funds to and use it for investment purposes.

I want you to assist me transfer the funds to your country as I explain to you that this funds was deposited in the security company .I am just 20 years old and a high school leaving certificate holder and really don't know what to do. Now I want a guardian outside Cote d’ Ivoire where I can transfer this fund and equally come over to further my education because it is one of the instructions that my father left for me. This is because I have suffered a lot in my life after the death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.

My dear, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards..

Your suggestion and ideas will be highly regarded.

Waiting to hear from you.

From Abigail Niel

4 million thats nothing i get the ones that are in the 100-350 million from ppl in some war torn country from Africa.

But thanks

I'm amused that he isn't from Nigeria. I get a million of these in my spam-box a week.

If anyone offers you money to deposit a check for them and then give them part back, it's a scam. Plain and simple.

I've got three of those this week from an Elizabeth something or other in Africa.

On another note. Watch your credit guys. Identity theft is at an all time high right now. I just found an unauthorized charge on my credit card.

MAN! When I first saw the tile " ATTENTION ALL TROOPERS! , FRAUD ALERT!!! I Thought this had to do with Trooping or Armor WHEW!:mellow:

All suspicious emails get put directly in my spam/junk folder and delete!!

Do people think we're stupid? This is the first time I got one of these emails and I read it and thought, wow do i look like a bumbleing ideot? Ha, say hello to the spam folder.

Do people think we're stupid? This is the first time I got one of these emails and I read it and thought, wow do i look like a bumbleing ideot? Ha, say hello to the spam folder.

LOL I know, what I love is the Craig's list frauds. Had a guy inquire on an item, I replied... here is the message from him and my response, needless to say, he never replied back.

Hello

I really appreciate your response to my email.I want you to consider it

sold, pls do withdraw the advert from craigslist to avoid disturbance.I

want you to know that i will be paying via bank certified check .I will

like you to provide me with the following.

information to facilitate the mailing of the check to you .

1.....Full name to write on the check

2.....Full Physical address to post the check

3.....City, State and Zip Code

4.....Home & Cell Phone to contact you

*** Note that the payment will be shiped to your address via UPS NEXT

DAY SERVICE and I will like you to know that you will not be

responsible for shipping i will have my mover come over as soon as you

have cashed the check** Thanks

Sir,

You could have saved yourself mucH trouble by simply stating "I am a scammer. Please let me steal your money".

You did not even bother to reply with the same email as before, so I'm supposing someone already had Goggle shut it down.

Please do not reply to me any more. Any new mails from your IP class will be brought to Goggle's attention.

Good Day.