Getting in touch with your XO

jediknght36

Hey, still a n00b around here. I am starting to research the armor and such and I wanted to get in touch with my local Garrison. I went to the local site, via 501st, and sent and email. That was 3 days ago. Is there someone else or a better way to get in touch with my local 501st? I want to meet and get hands on advice. Tactile Learner!

BTW, I am in North Texas, Lewisville.

Thank you all.

Hey, still a n00b around here. I am starting to research the armor and such and I wanted to get in touch with my local Garrison. I went to the local site, via 501st, and sent and email. That was 3 days ago. Is there someone else or a better way to get in touch with my local 501st? I want to meet and get hands on advice. Tactile Learner!

BTW, I am in North Texas, Lewisville.

Thank you all.

Halloween tends to be a very busy time -- at least in my Garrison -- for the 501st, so it may take your command staff a couple extra days to get back to you.

Did you try emailing your squad leader directly?

Also-- everyone here is super helpful, so don't be shy about asking questions!

Halloween tends to be a very busy time -- at least in my Garrison -- for the 501st, so it may take your command staff a couple extra days to get back to you.

Did you try emailing your squad leader directly?

Also-- everyone here is super helpful, so don't be shy about asking questions!

I just emailed the general email. I was not sure the protocol for that. I have never seen any troopers around either. The map said there was one just a few miles away, but I emailed him a week ago and I think he might be inactive.

Dont forget that ppl have regular lives out side this. Granted we tend to incorporate it with every day life lol but be patient, patientes is what separates "Star Wars fans from STAR WARS FANS"

We have all been in your same stop. they will answer.