Comments on FX suit for sale

Guest T*E

It's pretty unhealthy to get an ego in this hobby. I like BraksBuddy's sig from MEPD

sig_mepd.jpg

Seth may not be FISD DL today, but next year he could be. Or perhaps Ed. Or Bernard. Or someone who hasn't even registered on this board yet. Everyone has something special to contribute.

Today's power ranger is tomorrow's ninja turtle, to paraphrase the (at the time very powerful) Newt Gingritch (and where is he now?).

Oh No...don't start with having delusions of grandeur about me in any administrative position :lol: not in my condition that is :lol::pint1:

I also like to read comments and apreciations for als long as they?re motivating and positive, even on criticism... but I don?t like fingerpinpointing on anyone.

Have we forgotten what VODE AN means already?

We are All Brothers ppl, let?s behave accordingly.

I agree with the voting on the guidelines. It should be stablished as Policy in the forum.

What?s important here is the quality of the armor that the prospects or members are wearing. Period. Everything else is a waste of time and Civilism in the ranks.

That?s my 2 colones on this.

Dargas.

I also like to read comments and apreciations for als long as they?re motivating and positive, even on criticism... but I don?t like fingerpinpointing on anyone.

Have we forgotten what VODE AN means already?

We are All Brothers ppl, let?s behave accordingly.

I agree with the voting on the guidelines. It should be stablished as Policy in the forum.

What?s important here is the quality of the armor that the prospects or members are wearing. Period. Everything else is a waste of time and Civilism in the ranks.

That?s my 2 colones on this.

Dargas.

I agree, I don't care about who made what or if someone knows more than me, alls I care about is different armor types, and directing people in the direction they want to go, not in a sence forcing them :unsure: