MY E-11 MOD

OK thanks to another trooper that found me a e-11 im able to get this mod out of my head . thanks mike tk-1362. the blaster is not the easy thing to take apart . but here is my mod . i put led's down each side and 2 in the tip . also i put a laser sight on it to . its not done yet but i wanted to see what some of you think of it . im open to all input . this is the 1st time i have done this so i pooped my cherry :dance: . im still have to put the add on's on it when i get them and will put up picks as i move along .

here is the link .

http://s538.photobucket.com/albums/ff345/s.../E-11%20%20mod/

Looks pretty cool, I was thinking of doing something similar with my trooping Hasbro blaster. Did you just wire it up to the existing LED wires? or is it driven by a second switch / power source?

it has a 2nd switch for it with 2 9v in the but end . im going to make the end able to come off so if the batts die i can change them . i hooked up nothing to the blaster wires . i tryed it that way it did not work out so went to plan B .