Mail Call

Sgt Steve

Oh ya, I forgot, got some mail today, my DoopyDoo E11 PVC kit, and that DL 44 kit they got. I was lookin at it and think'in Every trooper should have at least ONE shoulder holster! I'm going to use it with my EU trooper armour....(if my stuff ever come's!!!!! :angry: )

That DL-44 looks pretty cool! I some how missed that when I ordered my hasbro e-11 kit.

I have a non functioning luger I have been wanting to mod. I found where to get the parts, but a little out of the budget. Good luck on your assembly! :D

I have a Kenner dl-44 I'm going to paint up for a painting post I've been wanting to do, now that my Armor's done I can get back to doing some good painting how to's

Oh ya, I forgot, got some mail today, my DoopyDoo E11 PVC kit, and that DL 44 kit they got. I was lookin at it and think'in Every trooper should have at least ONE shoulder holster! I'm going to use it with my EU trooper armour....(if my stuff ever come's!!!!! :angry: )

I completely agree. When it comes to EU I think a shoulder harness would be way cool on a TX. I'm all about canon when it comes to TK. To me it makes since for a Shadowtrooper to have Special Ops equipment.

(Silencer for the E11, Sniper Scoped BFG's and yes maybe even a Light Saber smaller stealth model) Just thinking here.............

Any ideas for the holster?

I completely agree. When it comes to EU I think a shoulder harness would be way cool on a TX. I'm all about canon when it comes to TK. To me it makes since for a Shadowtrooper to have Special Ops equipment.

(Silencer for the E11, Sniper Scoped BFG's and yes maybe even a Light Saber smaller stealth model) Just thinking here.............

Any ideas for the holster?

No but trust me...I'm working on it! (but yes my first app to the 501st will be ANH TK all the way!) oh and chick's luv gloss! :P