Naatsirhc's ATA

I just received my ATA bucket and armor yesterday. When I got home last night I was so excited, then I noticed a very small box. My ESB hand plates had arrived, as well. I would like to say a great big thank you to Terrell and Paul(Troopermaster) for their assistance in making one of my childhood dreams a reality. ESB elite here i come!!!

I am most grateful :D

ATA.jpg

I definitely relate with your excitement -- hopefully my ATA kit should be shipping in the next few days.

Can't wait to follow along with your build thread!

Best of luck to you!

We're all here to help, if you need it!

Thanks for the support guys! I really appreciate it. Good luck on your upcoming builds, as well. I am lucky to have some help close by. I have signed up with the SoCal garrison and they have a mentor program to help upcoming troopers. There are 3 guys within minutes of me that can assist with my build and provide pointers. I think it is so great that so many troopers out there are willing to help and offer advice. Once I get started I will do a build thread. B)