E-11 Info

I attached an Adobe file that contains a copy of an original Sterling Users Handbook. It contains the complete nomenclature for the Sterling for any of you who are trying to build your own blaster. Its an awesome piece of reference material that took me a loooong time to locate. I just thought that you all might be interested and I'll save you the headache. :)

:unsure: Ok nevermind it's not letting me attach the file, maybe its too big. If anyone is interested I'll e-mail it to you. :unsure: Now I feel like a computer idiot.

I attached an Adobe file that contains a copy of an original Sterling Users Handbook. It contains the complete nomenclature for the Sterling for any of you who are trying to build your own blaster. Its an awesome piece of reference material that took me a loooong time to locate. I just thought that you all might be interested and I'll save you the headache. :)

:unsure: Ok nevermind it's not letting me attach the file, maybe its too big. If anyone is interested I'll e-mail it to you. :unsure: Now I feel like a computer idiot.

It could be that it's too big - there's a current cap of uploads at 500kb. How large is your file?

tk8020 said:
Actually if you email it to me via feibao@gmail.com, I can ensure it gets posted here.

And here it is:

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020