Ab and back panel Question

I am assenblling a FX kit and I am trying to decide how the ab plate and back plate are suppost to align. Are they suppost to be even at the top or is the top of the butt plate suppost to match up with the bottom of the ab plate. If I match top to top the belt will be way too low. If I match the bottoms then the top of ab plate sits about 2" higher then the back. Is there a "right" way or just what looks best.

Dan

Not sure if this helps, and not sure whos this is??? ( plz let me know if i can post or give your name so we can all thx u!!)

jnZcimy.jpg

I know this is TM pics

2axvpAW.jpg

With the fx armour due to the size of the various parts the upper back armour will overlap the kidney plate, this is normal. If you like you can trim the kidney plate down so that it will sit more like the original anh armour, thats up to you :)

VWqGDxL.jpg

TK-2126_MD said:

Not sure if this helps, and not sure whos this is??? ( plz let me know if i can post or give your name so we can all thx u!!)

I know this is TM pics

This picture was a great help! :0Lighten: After laying the armor out I noticed that the cod area didn't have as much of an upward cut, it just went straight across. If I trim it down it should be just about right.

Thanks a bunch.

Dan

• 3 weeks later...