Final Touches help

So after a ton of help from the local guys in my state, I have finally gotten a set of armor that will fit my....rather...skinny body, despite this, I still need help putting on the finishing touches, or final modifications to make my FX armor up to 501st standards, so without due haste, what do you guys think needs to be adjusted or replaced, (keep note the helmet is going to be replaced with a Masters Replica helmet)

MFdSWW2.jpg

PHyT9Pq.jpgeoPECpc.jpg

Just a couple of suggestions:

1) Use some foam or similar material to "bump out" your shoulderbells. I realize you are admitting to the challenge of being skinny, and the FX bells are big.

2) I would also look to maybe heat up the bells and narrow them a touch. With your biceps being so narrow, they look dis-proportionate.

3) If possible, I would try to narrow the forearms. Looks like you did a great job sizing the biceps, but the forearms seem dis-proportionate as well.

Please know for a person of your size, your work with the FX is a great job, and getting the MR bucket will only enhance your look.

Nice job trooper!!!

Just a couple of suggestions:

1) Use some foam or similar material to "bump out" your shoulderbells. I realize you are admitting to the challenge of being skinny, and the FX bells are big.

2) I would also look to maybe heat up the bells and narrow them a touch. With your biceps being so narrow, they look dis-proportionate.

3) If possible, I would try to narrow the forearms. Looks like you did a great job sizing the biceps, but the forearms seem dis-proportionate as well.

Please know for a person of your size, your work with the FX is a great job, and getting the MR bucket will only enhance your look.

Nice job trooper!!!

I wouldn't exactly say my work, considering I had a lot of help in the triming and refitting portion, otherwise most of the stuff was entirely my idea (like the velcro straps for the shoulders)

the shoulderbells, those are what exactly?

You did a good job on the armor. I never seen a stormtrooper this skinny. You may want to use foam as Scott suggested above, and use the heatgun to shape some of the parts to look smaller.

If you have more money, may I suggest upgrading the helmet to an AP or TE2 helmet? They tend to be one of the smaller accurate helmets (depending on how its constructed). You may also want to upgrade to an accurate sized chest as the FX one is soo big it tend to cover the ab buttons. You could also try trimming the chest a bit.

Assuming you have a holster, it looks like your ready for 501st application.

I wouldn't exactly say my work, considering I had a lot of help in the triming and refitting portion, otherwise most of the stuff was entirely my idea (like the velcro straps for the shoulders)

the shoulderbells, those are what exactly?

The shoulder bells are the pieces of armor that hang off your shoulder, right above the bicept armor

heh...that might be my nickname going in...skinny!

so those are the shoulder bells..

anything need to be done with the chest area besides the trimming?

and know of a place i can buy a holster?