A Quick Thanks

Sgt JB

Hey guys, I just wanted to take a minute and say Thank You. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, Thank You. For being here, Paul, and Mike, Terrell, Stomer, and anyone else with knowledge, the lot of you, on this message board, giving guidance, and information, and assisting newbies like me with our mundaine questions. You've saved me probably $1000 in mistakes, and headaches, and I've wanted to be better because of you. You've made me want to be a better Stormtrooper, and for that I say 1000 Thank you's.

No THX u ERIC!!!

“One” is the outcome of what he has been taught, and what he does with that which he has been taught"

Each and every one of us, has been were u are today, and soon u will be one of the big dogs, helping out the young pups. Just like in real life, use and take advantage of all u can learn and give it back to thous around u.

It is really with great joy that i see troopers like u and many others, in the forum lately!!!!

THX U GUYS!!!!!

well, I work in tech support, so I'm at a computer ALL day. As ya'll can see, I'm on these boards constantly, so as I get more knowledge, I'll be sharing lots. Also, Paul, how do I donate? I don't see anywhere to donate to the site.

NM, found it, Donation sent :)