FX Black buttons still accepted?

Just want to make sure I read the requirements right - it's hard to discern the EIB requirements from the stunt ones. Are the black FX buttons no longer accepted? Are people with the black ones already just grandfathered in or do they have to change to the grey/blue if those are required now?

Let's be clear:

1) The FX buttons are not acceptable for size on all EIB, and color only for ANH/ESB. So even if you wanted to do an ROTJ suit you need to change out the buttons.

2) ROTJ EIB has a different color pattern than ANH/ESB.

Paul

I've got a set on order from VaderDave, but I need to get my suit accepted for an upcoming troop. So I was just trying to see if I would need to paint the FX ones to install or if I could just go with the black ones. So I will paint the FX's for now and then swap the others when they get in. Thanks.

I've got a set on order from VaderDave, but I need to get my suit accepted for an upcoming troop. So I was just trying to see if I would need to paint the FX ones to install or if I could just go with the black ones. So I will paint the FX's for now and then swap the others when they get in. Thanks.

You don't need to paint them to get 501st status if that's what you are after.... it's only if you want to go EIB.

You don't need to paint them to get 501st status if that's what you are after.... it's only if you want to go EIB.

Yeah, that's what I was looking for... Too late now haha. If they don't pass with the colors I've done I guess I'll put them back to black for now :P