choices of "ready to wear" helmet

Hi Guys, :)

I'm having the FX armor & MR CE Helmet.

So what will be the choice of a fully assembled, "ready to wear out of the box" helmet for people like me who can find time for trooping but no time for assembling helmet? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Okay, okay, jokes aside reason b'cos bad experienced with the FX helmet, developed phobia therefore extremely reluctance to modify the MR CE. :huh:

Also, if anyone have experience with the MC fully assembled Stunt Helmet (famous for his TB & TS armor)?

Thank you very much and looked forward for your valuable advice & guidance!

Best regards, :D

Richard

For ready to wear helmets commercially available, there may still be some of the MRLE/eFx buckets floating around still online. Expect to pay $400 plus for it.

The MRCE is a good bucket to practice on, that's what I've been doing on mine. It's the whole "learn by doing" thing.

If you do some research, talk to the armor makers, some may have options for selling completed helmets.

FYI, FX helmet doesn't come ready to wear, unless you buy a used one.

Just like Murray said, there are armorers that will offer completed helmets for a fee.

Or you can ask one of your garrison members to help you out. I know "Peter" from your garrison is pretty talented ;)

Heck yes !!!!!

Give Petey a ring, he is a very gifted craftsman even if he is to humble to toot this own horn!!!