Tk 4478's ANH EIB transformation fx armor!

Ok all Im Nels "Tk4478" Mize, Here is my Fx to Anh EIB progress there are a few pics coming

First id like to start with my ap helmet

P071026009.jpg

P071026005.jpg

Currently I cant take new pics of it cuase Im getting the inside re-inforced with fiberglass.

Some armor and weapon pics

Heres My belt.

Canvas made from GundamZepplin

GEDC0037.jpg

cutholsterandplaced-1.jpg

But flap is cut

GEDC0042.jpg

Ab plate buttons are on the way from vader Dave, Thanks agian Dave.

Redoin shoulder straps to remove rivets

GEDC0035.jpg

Audio I have the RomF/X Pro for audio

Detachable Canister ill have pics of it later

please let me know what you think

Hero lids have one screw above the ear cap, and the other on the underside near the neck trim.

HTH.

Also if one wants to be very detail oriented, hero ears have three bumps instead of four.

OK at risk of being shot down where did he saying he was going for hero? I realise the four rivets holding the holster is generally considered a Hero trait but isn't everything ok as a Stunt? Stands back and puts on bullet proof vest :D

Why the need for a vest? It's an honest question. Perhaps we assumed so, but you're right he could easily go for ANH Stunt as well. Much easier actually, and more common.

I was just kidding! I figured I may have missed something and that it may well have been a very dumb question :D

Excellent job on the chest rivets, Nels. I had been wondering how you were going to correct that (and if it was even possible without buying new shoulder straps), but it came out really well.

OK at risk of being shot down where did he saying he was going for hero? I realise the four rivets holding the holster is generally considered a Hero trait but isn't everything ok as a Stunt? Stands back and puts on bullet proof vest :D

Altho I didnt say it it is my intention to go hero, already have the frown cut and painted ears shouldnt be to hard to remove the extra screw, but Do I have to make it 3 bumps instead of 4 cuase that would be a task.

And brian little bit of mighty putty 30 hour cure, sand and paint came out good. not the best but good

Nels

Here you go mate, check out Keith's beautiful TM Hero and you'll see all the subtle differences

from a normal stunt helmet B)

13-4.jpg

14-4.jpg

7-3.jpg

Here's a link to his thred showing even more pictures of this gorgeous helmet :)

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=6046

Hope this helps

:)

Altho I didnt say it it is my intention to go hero, already have the frown cut and painted ears shouldnt be to hard to remove the extra screw, but Do I have to make it 3 bumps instead of 4 cuase that would be a task.

And brian little bit of mighty putty 30 hour cure, sand and paint came out good. not the best but good

Either is fine but you need to decide one way or the other. One of the prime objectives/outcomes of the EIB standards was to ensure there is consistency in the trooper versions, e.g. no mixing & matching between TK types.

OK well lets list these questions

1. Can i continue with 4 bumps on the hero or DOES it have to be 3?
  2. If It has to be can i put TE com covers on the ap helmet and still be acceptable?
  3. For stunt current setup is fine minus paint and adding teeth and green lens?

Hero Configuration

• Grey painted frown DONE
  • Blue tube stripes DONE
  • Grey traps / teardrops with black lines on rear traps & tears DONE
  • Black Hovi-Mix cast “tusks” Ordered
  • Bubble smoke lenses Searching
  • Six cut teeth (3 / side) on frown DONE

im sorry this doesnt anwser question 1 and 2 hehehehehehehe

and even here says i can have green bubble lens

ANH EIB standards

OK well lets list these questions

1. Can i continue with 4 bumps on the hero or DOES it have to be 3?
  2. If It has to be can i put TE com covers on the ap helmet and still be acceptable?

Bump issue still not anwsered lol

Bump issue still not anwsered lol

EIB doesn't specify and you can qualify with either. You can use four bumps, but three is what is movie accurate.

There are IIRC two folks making 3 bump ears.

EIB doesn't specify and you can qualify with either. You can use four bumps, but three is what is movie accurate.

There are IIRC two folks making 3 bump ears.

Thank you Daetrin, for the anwser and Brian Ill need some time to get the funds to get the lens but i will be getting them if you can hold them