I tried to be patient...

Dmian

But... I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER, I NEED MY ARMOR!

Man! this wait is killing me.

I need the smell of freshly baked ABS, gloriously shaped in a screen accurate way!

I need the cutting and the sanding, the glueing and the snapping.

I need the smell of Humbrol paint, the little cuts in my fingers, the sound of the Dremel in my ears...

I want my AP... :(

There, I needed to say it. Feel better now. Thanks for your understanding. :D

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!

Just when I was starting to feel a little sad and desperate seeing everybody with their new armors and me without my AP I just received an e-mail telling me that IT'S READY!!!

:lol:

Happy, happy! Joy, joy!

It must be the good vibes from this forum. :D

Oh boy! I can't express how happy I am. There's no emoticon to express my feelings, but in in lack of a better alternative I'm going to use this:

:peace:

He, he, soon it'll be me who'll need help about the armor. :)

Hey glad to hear that!!!!!!!

I am still waiting for my AP replacemnet lid...... USPS sent it to Chile........ and not Bolivia, its been there for over a month, i am still waiting to hear from AP, he was suposto call USPS to officially file the complain, as the sender. USPS gave me the finger since i was the one getting the package. I was told that there are many reasons that the pack was sent to Chile but since i didnt send the package they couldnt discuss this with Me....

Any way Damian ,me alegro much, la palabra operativa ahora es "Calma" toma tu tiempo, y disfruta la construcion!!!!! y Saca FOTOS muchas!!!!!!

Paz!

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!

Just when I was starting to feel a little sad and desperate seeing everybody with their new armors and me without my AP I just received an e-mail telling me that IT'S READY!!!

:lol:

Happy, happy! Joy, joy!

It must be the good vibes from this forum. :D

Oh boy! I can't express how happy I am. There's no emoticon to express my feelings, but in in lack of a better alternative I'm going to use this:

:peace:

He, he, soon it'll be me who'll need help about the armor. :)

hehe Dmian, too fliping time left still for you mate, on the other hand, you can to express your feelings with others emoticons as for instance "package opened" = 0_o "assembly moments" = X_x

:lol::lol::lol: