TK-XXXX

Ok, its getting there... you might want to move the cap lower so there's less white above the eyes., also two more very small holes each side of the frown.

Check out www.starwarshelmets.com or anyone's FX build here on FISD for reference pics and compare for accuracy. Good luck!

Ok, its getting there... you might want to move the cap lower so there's less white above the eyes., also two more very small holes each side of the frown.

Check out www.starwarshelmets.com or anyone's FX build here on FISD for reference pics and compare for accuracy. Good luck!

Well i want that cap more up because of sloppy troopers. I will work on it a bit but it will be high. And i want to be a Heavy Weapons Trooper or Sand (Have not decided yet) so i wanna high cap there :) You know most of troopers of ANH had it high. Here is a few pics for instance.

post-8759-1245679924_thumb.jpg

post-8759-1245679932_thumb.jpg

post-8759-1245679938_thumb.jpg

true that those be high for sandys but its a little too high for a TK

it does look like a fraction too high speaking relatively to my artist eye of criticism compared to the movie photos unless your going for the bump like that second photo reference

maybe take a pic of it on the side?

Well i want that cap more up because of sloppy troopers. I will work on it a bit but it will be high. And i want to be a Heavy Weapons Trooper or Sand (Have not decided yet) so i wanna high cap there :) You know most of troopers of ANH had it high. Here is a few pics for instance.

Well, the sandtrooper effect is done by rotating the dome at the ear's point. If you look carefully you'll realize that the line is high at the front, but is at the right point at the ears. Imagine that you put a rivet at the ears and rotate the dome up till it leaves the white above the eyes.

In your case the whole dome is elevated, and the black line does not touch the ears at a satisfactory point, running parallel to the eyes line.

Something like this:

dome.png

Look at the second picture you've sent (the one in the middle), and you'll see what I mean.

LOL

Well put Mark!!

Welcome to the FISD Nick.

Glad u found us. our many job is to help other Brothers and Sisters out with all that is Stormtroopers!!

Just make sure u go to the new guys area and say hello!

Remember guys that showing the new guys around base is also part of our Job. The idea is to help them out before the Admis show up.... lets face it they have bigger fish to blast rather then direct traffic here in the forums. We can do that!

Once again Nick welcome and do all the research u can on the forum to make your lid the Best u can make it be!!!!

You guys are totaly right and i remade it. Here is result. The second foto is wierd, don't know why cell screwed it like this.

Much better now! :)

I'm wondering why it has so much space between the teeth. Maybe you should think about filling the gaps a bit with some bondo and making the holes smaller before painting.

But it's looking great. Good job!

Is that a re-casted helmet?

Yes it is.

Much better now! :)

I'm wondering why it has so much space between the teeth. Maybe you should think about filling the gaps a bit with some bondo and making the holes smaller before painting.

But it's looking great. Good job!

Yea i plan to play with bondo a bit and thanks.