Calf gap how to fill?

Maybe this is what you're looking for:-----

Regards.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

Yeah I have been mind boggling about this too. How do you get the round curves to match up?

I bought some white placemats at wallmart that I might try this with. If it works I will post pics. I gots lots of shimming to do with my thunder thighs and calves lmao!

• 1 month later...
Yeah I have been mind boggling about this too. How do you get the round curves to match up?

I bought some white placemats at wallmart that I might try this with. If it works I will post pics. I gots lots of shimming to do with my thunder thighs and calves lmao!

I didn't think I had particularly massive calfs but at 6'1" and 220 lbs everything fit BUT the calfs! So I shimmed like the link above says and it worked fine! I used a hair dryper to soften up the ABS (belt pieces from my FX kit since I made a canvas belt) and I bent the piece over 180 degrees and held it a minute or so while warm, then bent the bottom back a little for a gentle "S" curve. When I velcro'd it in place it had the right shape!