Questions about Items for the Armor

Operation Overdrive

For a standard TK for 501st aproval besides the rest of your kit you will need at least...

1 Thermal Detonator YES :duim:

1 E-11 Blaster Rifle YES :duim:

1 Weapon Holster YES :duim:

Voice Amplifier??? MAYBE DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCAL GML :unsure:

But my oppinion is that you would not need the voice amp so much for your aproval pics, but I believe that it is recomended, i don't like not being able to talk back to the fans, then you feel like one of those characters from D-Land :lol:

Getting a replica is not a bad idea for official photos and trading card pics, and maybe for some trooping events. For the most part a heavy metal or resin blaster for trooping is a bad idea for use when wearing a TK. Not only will you give a dozen kids a concussion, it will weigh down your belt when you holster it.

look for the flowing:

Hasbro blaster - cut off the tip and paint it as a minimum, you can add some parts to make it look better like a folding stock, sterling tip, clip, counter, etc

Hyper-firm - these are expensive, but very nice; it is a rubber material that is very light. Don't lay it Down or it is gone

Home made - there are guys out there that can throw together an e-ll with the contents of your glove box.

This is a personal note and my opinion only. At the end of the day, your most important audience is the kids. They don't care if you have a converted sterling or a mod Hasbro. Use what works best for you and your intended purpose to wear the costume.

If you want to be qualified as a Mark aka Deployed TK, check out the requirements page: whitearmor.net/requirements

• 2 weeks later...

Amen,

Well but Hook :duim:

Jaimes i would recomend that you take a look at the rest of the posts and links. 99.99% of your questions are in here. The search box has become a very good friend of mine. And has answered 99.98 % of my questiones too. ;)

On the Thermal Detenators, are you asking if you need the actual thermal detenator props to put in the cannister in the back? If you mean "do you need the thermal detenator cannister on the back?", then yes.