ANHv2 Build Thread[*FX]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well I had to hurry on my paint... Had a troop that cam up last minute. Bums me out so I am going to redo this paint job.

But the insides are done to my tastes...Auto undercoating for the insides. Looks the Biz.

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2417.jpg

So I had to rush the white and the dent. Not cool. I also didnt like the plasticote paint I got. Not good for the ANH. Ill be going to a primer and a better white. It fisheyed pretty bad. The lid looked good enough, so I trooped it, but it bothers me. I didnt have black, so i had to paint the mouth...*gasp* grey.

IMG_2441.jpg

I am going ESB, so Resand and re sticker. Got the ESB from Trooperdecals. This is the Sandy sticker set anyway.

I have the Keith mic tips installed right now, and am waiting to re do to put on Stompers with the Trik Toys amp. Padding is also temp. I would like to go high end on this one.

Things to change.

Bolt size. WAY to big. Need ground down, or you loose skin.

Lens. I dont like the wraparound, Ill make my own. Not a bad setup, just not my fav.

IMG_2443.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

re did the lid this weekend. Much better. Bummer thing is the decals are a little off from Trooperdecals. Oh well.. might get me of my duff and paint them on.

ESB style ANHV2 my way... Need to pad and install lenses and electronics still. But 95%.

IMG_2553.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

IMG_2572.jpg

• 2 weeks later...