TD Tandy clip assistance

Can someone post a pic of how (and where) the proper position for mounting the Tandy clips onto the TD is? Mine showed up the other day, and they are bigger than the part that attaches to the belt. I was wondering how other folks did this. Thanks!

Which Tandy clips did you get? For my FX TD, I used Tandy #1238-00, and it's somewhat smaller than the flat pieces they mount upon. I am also using this same part # for my RT TD, which is more accurately sized/shaped, and they fit perfectly. The larger clips, such as Tandy #1240-00, are wider and thus would hang off either side of the TD brackets.

The base EID standards actually don't say how the TD should be mounted onto the belt, which allows for some freedom in choice. There are some TKs who have shaped their own clips, as well.

Just finished my modded SDS thermal detonator.

---------

2* 24mm*170mm*2mm alu strips.

Fluffy velcro to stop it scratching the back/kidney plate and to grip the belt better.

It's not a very neat job at the curves, but it works and looks fine on the belt. :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

thanks for the pics Aaron,Im about to mod my TD as Im about to get rid of my leather belt for a canvas one from firebladejedi,(I expect it in the next day or two)......Ill pop up a pic or two for some feed back shall I?