Forum Major Update!

V'Pier

Hello Gang,

I've just updated the forum today.

This update contains heaps of major upgrades, and you'll find some new things cropping up here and there.

For starters the posting window is a tad different, also everyones profile page has been amped up heaps, which has now been redubbed "Profile Portal".

There are new things like "My Friends" which you might notice.

Anyway, have a look around.

I'll get a new skin uploaded soon that fits the theme of WhiteArmor.Net

I hope you guys like this skin, it seemed like the nicer of the lot. I could probably customize it a tad further a bit later.

Right now I just want to squish any little bugs out of the system.

Thanks Vpier, I looks pretty cool, I have personal photo now! :D , but it seems as though we lost our super cool smilely faces like my two personal favorites, the drinking smilely face and the saluting one :( ..I would salute you if I could Vpier :unsure:

Well you know, no upgrade is perfect hehehe.

I'll still be squeezing out bugs here and there, but I'll darn sure find out what happened to those smilies and bring them forth.

And remember, it's V'Pier with a capital V apostrophe ' capital P lowercase i e r.

Wow!!!!!!!!!

Very avant-grade :o

For a second i thought i log on a wrong page.

V?pier itsssss ssssspectacular :lol:

:peace::pint1::pint1::salute::salute::duim::duim:

Rest assured guys, V'Pier is working on even more tweaks, and there are some things that do need changing. This was a very significant upgrade to the code base forcing us to lose our template and start from scratch, and the fact that it come off so well is a credit to V'Piers expertise. :D