UK help

secracium

i'm wondering if there are any members in the UK that might be willing to help me in the procurement of an ainsworth item as my country is barred from his sales. i've had my eye on the death star gunner helmet for a long time and since i haven't been able to find anything on ebay or anywhere else, i was hoping someone might be able to receive an order and ship it to me here in the states. i don't have much to offer in return, but if anyone's willing to help with this i'd be hugely appreciative.

I would be more than happy to do this for you- I can even pick it up from him as he isn't a million miles away from me- I would advise you though that shipping something that size to the US is expensive. Have a look at the UK post office site and see if you can figure it out based on what you think the approximate dimensions would be. If you are still happy to go ahead with it then by all means I will do whatever it takes to make it happen for you- great time to buy from him as the exchange rate is very good- also worth mentioning that he does 501st discount although this may be UKG only. LMK

Have you tried this site: http://www.imperialgunnercorps.netfirms.com/ it's the official 501st detachment for imperial gunners so they might be able to help you out with something here in the states possibly.

also worth mentioning that he does 501st discount although this may be UKG only. LMK
Very interesting. I did not know that. Gary, thanks for sharing. :salute: