Trooper Master ANH Helmet

I had been looking out for a TM hero helmet for most of last year and in december i finally snagged a raw kit, cool 8)

I didnt really get a chance to put it together over the holidays as i wanted as i was always too busy helping myself to another mince pie or glass or sherry, hic, so i have only just got around to getting it done.

I already have a couple of low brow hero helmets so i decided to go for the slightly higher version as seen on Han. Although saying that i have not tried to replicate that particular helmet in the details but i just went with what i felt like at the time of building..

I also want to use this for troops which will explain the flat green lenses. I find bubble lenses give me terrible headaches and you cant see a thing with them iether!

TMHelmetBuild1031.jpg

TMHelmetBuild1029.jpg

TMHelmetBuild1028.jpg

TMHelmetBuild1039.jpg

TMHelmetBuild1011.jpg

TMHelmetBuild1044.jpg

I found the ears quite challenging with no trim lines, so thanks to Paul for the tips, im not sure if im 100% done with them yet..

TMHelmetBuild1021.jpg

TMHelmetBuild1020.jpg

All hand painted details and i have decided to use Mike's dave m style tube strips. So this is a 15-16er..

TMHelmetBuild1008.jpg

TMHelmetBuild1007.jpg

That looks great Mark. I am going to be putting together a Hero helmet in the near future. I am going to use bubble lenses for mine even though I can't see anything with them. :P

Looks fantastic, Mark!

The hero look seems to be a lot harder to nail, for some reason, but you've done a great job!

I can very easily see you waving Imperials off the elevator, with Chewie in tow.

I love TM's stuff-- I'm jealous as well. :P

I am lining up comps of these helmets. Inside and out, photos. Plain photos.

Great lid.

Thanks mate :D

Mark - that is a really nice hero helmet and the detailing is wonderful :) I'm curious to see what you do with the inside as well ;-)

Thanks Paul, the inside is just a star shaped piece of foam...