Let's Learn Aurebesh!

revlimiter

I started posting these on the FISD Discord server and thought I might share them here on the forum as well. Discord makes sharing images really easy since you don't need to host them, but I can just throw these on imgur about as easy.  But I digress.

GJXUbBX.jpeg

Lesson 1: a phrase most are likely familiar with.

L, O, and N are very easy in Aurebesh, since they're so similar to English. L and N are backwards and O is a round triangle.

G is laying on it's side.

V is a Y in Aurebesh.

• Like 4

NAaNzES.jpeg

Another phrase that should be familiar, as we see it fairly often in Legion. We also see "FISD" in Aurebesh somewhat often.  The bottom word is only one letter off.

T is upside down in Aurebesh. It's a down arrow basically.

I is a 1.

S is used often. It's an arrow pointing down to the right.

F is upside down and slightly stylized.

---------

More tomorrow. :salute:

• Like 8

Okay, that's a huge point in Garmin's favor. I've been on the fence for which smartwatch to get... I'm a big G-shock fan.

anyways, today's stuff!

hxSV0Po.jpg

This one is both super easy and also has a little substance. E is the star of the show today, along with MY PERSONAL BLASTER. Yeah, it's the CRL blaster and I'm very proud. :laugh1: 

If you know the company that makes this blaster, you can easily read the logo lettering. It shows the B and H. B is super close to the English version and H just has the side pipes pointed the wrong way.

We got the I as a 1 again. And the down-right-arrow S a few times.

• Like 1

osOqSdV.jpg

One more today. A short word but a fun one.

We got the B above. Next to it is a U which looks a lot like both itself and the aurebesh G.  P is a pain (and not present above) because it's a backwards aurebesh U.

C has the 3 lines. That's one I just memorized. You see it often enough and it's a very unique letter in the aurebesh.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

hOs8zT3.jpg

This one should be pretty easy. C is for....

3 lines next to each other are an H if they're the same length. Offset like this is a C.

The two Ms together sorta look like an English M.

• Like 1