JeffD

JeffD

I trooped with you on Friday at the hospital. I have an Anovos kit and I found UKSWrAtH’s guide to be most helpful. I’m pretty sure I printed it out for ease of reading. If I can find it, I’ll gladly give it to you if I see u at a future event.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can also borrow tools and stuff that I used for the build. Magnets, clamps, files, paints, etc.I’ll PM you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cadet 3040 here,

Getting ready to purchase fans for my Anvos helmet.  What kind should i be using for this...

Thanks.

On 5/5/2024 at 7:32 PM, ronhoffman2 said:

I trooped with you on Friday at the hospital. I have an Anovos kit and I found UKSWrAtH’s guide to be most helpful. I’m pretty sure I printed it out for ease of reading. If I can find it, I’ll gladly give it to you if I see u at a future event.

Tony's (Ukswrath) Anovos build thread is definitely legendary. HERE is a link to a PDF of it as well, to save on printed paper and instead view on a tablet or other mobile device.

And speaking of Tony, he also sells fan products, amongst other things, on his website. I use his fan bracket system, but I've also heard good things about Henry's.

Keep up the good work, Jeffrey!

• Like 1

Awsome and thank you Ron!

Thanks for taking the time to put all of this information together for me.

And for welcoming me into the group while we were trooping.

So greatful for reaching out to me!