Getting Level Two Or Three Certification

I have reason to believe that my armor could qualify for level two or three certification. How does one go about applying for that sort of standing and what comes with gaining those levels? 

44 minutes ago, Fruit said:

I have reason to believe that my armor could qualify for level two or three certification. How does one go about applying for that sort of standing and what comes with gaining those levels? 

Have a read here, and note you have to be approved at L2 before you can apply for L3

From our monthly newsletter:

So what exactly are kKf6hGu.png and QrRRhuF.png levels?

These programs were designed for those who choose to take their armor above and beyond the minimum requirements for basic 501st Legion approval.  It gives you the chance to show a level of dedication and pride that takes your armor closer to being as "screen accurate" as possible, without as much extra work as you may realize! You can find more information on the programs here.

For those unaware it is possible to achieve extra awards at Expert Infantry for each additional version costume you have approved, additional awards are not issued with another Expert Infantry number (you are only issued 1 Expert Infantry number) but you will see a star above the award on your profile and the thread title will show [APPROVED] 2nd, [APPROVED] 3rd, [APPROVED] 4th and so on. Multiple EIB award recipients and info here

What do you gain for those levels? the warm fuzzy feeling of self accomplishment, a spiffy certificate to frame and display and banners on your FISD profile. As well as access to EIB and Centurion merchandise when they become available.

• Like 1