Buying armour

Hi…..am new to buying armour but have found someone selling a complete stormtrooper outfit. I want to try and authenticate it if a genuine product. He said he bought it from a store called Zing in the UK a few years ago. Tried searching but couldn’t find anything. Just wondering if this a legit store selling licenced armour and if any good.?…thx…tony

1 hour ago, Oztony said:

Hi…..am new to buying armour but have found someone selling a complete stormtrooper outfit. I want to try and authenticate it if a genuine product. He said he bought it from a store called Zing in the UK a few years ago. Tried searching but couldn’t find anything. Just wondering if this a legit store selling licenced armour and if any good.?…thx…tony

Cant say I've heard of Zing UK, there are Zing's in Australia but none of them sell armor. Doing a quick search of our forum and there is no mention of a store called Zing in the UK.

If the armor make isn't on our Vetted Sellers list then I would be very cautious about purchasing it, there are so many knock off companies out there, it's really buyer beware. 

If it's the one on Facebook market place at the moment I advise not to purchase, there are quite a few things wrong with it and would take a lot of work to get approved.

Were abouts in Australia are you? Each state has their own garrison with members who may be able to help and guide you through your Stormtrooper journey, map here