Darth vader

Joseph McNulty

10 minutes ago, Joseph McNulty said:

I think I want to be a Sith lord Darth Vader the leader of the 501st.

Head over to the Sith Lord detachment for Vader research https://forum.501stsithlords.com/index.php?act=idx

1 hour ago, Joseph McNulty said:

I think I want to be a Sith lord Darth Vader the leader of the 501st.

Hey Joseph,

There are several of us in Garrison Tyranus that are working on Vader Costumes (Myself included).

As Glen pointed out, please come join us on the Sith Lord Detachment forum, or post on the Garrison Tyranus Forum.

3 minutes ago, Joseph McNulty said:

I actually found my emperor Palpatine's mask I actually want to be the emperor.

859sb7.jpg

Can I ask you a Question? can I stick here for a while because they didn't approved my Darth sidious mask I want to be in this storm trooper forum for the rest of my life I got to tell you the truth I do not have money for anything, please let me stay in the storm trooper forum for the rest of my life I just want to be forum member forever.

2 hours ago, Joseph McNulty said:

Can I ask you a Question? can I stick here for a while because they didn't approved my Darth sidious mask I want to be in this storm trooper forum for the rest of my life I got to tell you the truth I do not have money for anything, please let me stay in the storm trooper forum for the rest of my life I just want to be forum member forever.

You are welcome to stay if you wish but most of the forums are for costume research, if that is your reason for staying there are no issues, but if it's just to talk about other costumes perhaps you are better off on those particular forums. 501st Legion has a base level for approval, you can find every costume listed here and what is required https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRLbyname