Help identifying blaster for basic approval

Hi Troopers

Wondering if anybody could help me identify this blaster and if it would suit for basic approval on an E-11 it looks like a mix between an E-11 and an F11D but I thought I’d ask the experts and maybe someone will have the think to the original toy. Thanks heaps.

IMG_5195.thumb.jpeg.bd17b7ac436df2e2eb40ae375b484e0f.jpeg

Won't pass base approval, albeit check with your GML (garrison membership liaison) as they look after base approvals.

Blaster came out a few years ago

Star-Wars-First-Order-Stormtrooper-Delux

https://blasterhub.com/2016/01/review-star-wars-stormtrooper-deluxe-blaster/

Thanks heaps for the article. Any opinions on if it would be worth $70 in todays market? As it still looks pretty cool even if it’s not 501st approval it’s a cool little thing to carry around at a cheaper price point than the ones you find elsewhere :)

10 hours ago, Thug-Pug92 said:

Thanks heaps for the article. Any opinions on if it would be worth $70 in todays market? As it still looks pretty cool even if it’s not 501st approval it’s a cool little thing to carry around at a cheaper price point than the ones you find elsewhere :)

From memory they were @ $40 us when they first came out. It's a little expensive in my mind for a blaster that isn't troopable.