Suggestions for Armor Parts?

Hello!

Firstly, I just wanna say I'm excited to be here to meet new people and learn tons of building tips, armor history, etc. I have a sandtrooper kit and have signed up to the MEPD forum, but I felt it important to be here as well, as this seems to be the main hub for general stormtrooper knowledge.

So, with that out of the way, I have a question: are there any makers based in the United States who make spare parts for "smaller" people? I'm a little over 5'9", 145 lb. with fairly slender limbs (lots of biking and running). I'm looking for a new pair of shins that can be built to comfortably fit 13.5" calves. Long story short, I prepped my old shins wrong, and the reversing process ended in failure. But, the one silver lining is that I never seemed to like the look of those ones, anyway, as they always looked wide and bloated compared to others I have seen.

I have made contact with Dave of Dave's Darkside Depot and Walt of Walt's Trooper Factory so far, considering getting a pair from Walt. Any other makers you would suggest hitting up or ordering from as an alternative?

Thanks!:duim:

• 5 months later...

Hey,

I’m in need of a 2nd set of ANH TK shins to use for skiing. My existing shins don’t fit over my ski boots; I need to cut a pair down.

anyone have an extra set?

2 hours ago, Hothskier said:

Hey,

I’m in need of a 2nd set of ANH TK shins to use for skiing. My existing shins don’t fit over my ski boots; I need to cut a pair down.

anyone have an extra set?

Have you tried reaching out to the armor maker?