Dealing with armor bites

TI25674

Hey hey

Newly approved TK here. I am looking for some advice on armor bites. Everything is pretty good except for the top of the inner thigh and cod. I am getting "bit" on the man parts unless I walk in sort of  a "have to get to the bathroom real quick" movement. Not sure what to do about that. I was thinking about maybe some tighter under wear (boxer guy). Maybe possibly shaving down the sides of the cup portion, or even cutting the thigh down slightly. Or a combination. 

shEagpM.jpg

A block of foam behind the cod/abdomen can help but for those really nasty armor bites you may need to trim a little. You do have a bit of the gap at the knees so you could drop the thighs a little so they don't hit, also note your shins are sitting high on the boots, normally sit a little lower.

If trimming any area do this in small stages, it can be amazing some times how little an adjustment you may need. That area of the cod isn't really seen from the front so you should be ok to trim