Krell101

Krell102

6 minutes ago, Krell102 said:

I just bought a RSpropmaster sand trooper with backpack. I am using it for a life size display .

How do I mount the back pack without smashing the back armor ? Does it just sit on top of the back armor I’m afraid it might crack it’s too heavy . Thanks 

Hello and welcome, the backpack is strapped pretty much like any backpack, it does rest against the back of the armor and doesn't crack ;) 

For Heavy weapons trooper the backplate rests inside the backpack

DudmR3L.jpg

Sandtroopers (MEPD forum) backpack rests against back plate

j3h5o6hk.jpg

14 minutes ago, Krell102 said:

Thank you ! I will try to install the front and back armor first and slowly put the backpack 

Depending on your mannequin you may need to use some foam to get parts to sit correctly, biceps, forearms, thighs and such. Furniture foam (light yellow) is what I usually use.

On 8/22/2023 at 9:44 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Depending on your mannequin you may need to use some foam to get parts to sit correctly, biceps, forearms, thighs and such. Furniture foam (light yellow) is what I usually use.

I'm thinking of building one for my HWT, Glen.  I like the idea of the foam, but do you have any pics of your mannequin(s) without armor to show how you did this?  Thanks!! 

14 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

I'm thinking of building one for my HWT, Glen.  I like the idea of the foam, but do you have any pics of your mannequin(s) without armor to show how you did this?  Thanks!! 

Sorry I don't have any photos handy, I have since sold the mannequin as droids have taken over available display space. Basically just used foam and duct tape in areas that were a bit loose.

• Like 1