Legacy FemTK Build Thread

Thank you kindly everyone!

It survived the first mall mission almost unscathed. Even some rougher handling by overenthusiastic children and teens and me bumping into the rubber .... uh ... handle?... of an escalator. Easily polished out while wiping the sweat out of it.
Only thing that did not survive were the plates for the back of my hand on both sides. Adhesive was sweated off i believe, so we stitched them on now, seeing how round two goes later today.
Bit sad that my good long leather gloves are sacrificed, but for some reason the nomex gloves i wanted are unable to be delivered from most stores i tried - or it is knockoffs i do not want.

Yesterday was a blast however, we made people's days left and right, mall security saluted us first and some of the more geeky stores started friendly banter on who gets the officer and his trooper next. They even entrusted me a Boba Fett Nerf Blaster to patrol the mall with so i had at least something to carry in my hands.

Once i got the detonator done i'll post more and tackle my boots for a more or less quick application to the German Garrison.

rQvOJaZl.jpg  sg2OVgfl.jpg

KXOmIvkl.jpg  5RBr2qbl.jpg

• Like 5